The steps to joining our club are :
1) Come along to a club night and play a few games with us to see if we’re a good fit for you.
2) Once you’ve played a night with us you can decide if you want to join as a member or play as a casual.
3) If you want to join as a member, fill out the membership form below and pay the applicable fee.
2020 Membership Fees
|Member with feathers||$140||Includes feather fee|
|Member without feathers||$110||Additional $3 feather fee payable on Tuesdays|
2020 Casual rates
|Tuesdays (feather rate)||$10|
|Thursdays (plastics rate)||$5|
Membership offers the following benefits :
– Senior Club play on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
– Entry to Interclub tournaments
– Lower court hire rate at Badminton Canterbury’s hall at 220 Pages Road (just let BC know you are a member of Fendalton Club)
– Entry to our annual Club Champs tournament
The preferred method for membership fee payment is direct debit via internet banking.
Please include your full name in the payment reference.
Our account details are:
Fendalton Badminton Club
11 7800 0077315 11
Please note all members are bound by the terms of our club Constitution which you can view here :
Fendalton Badminton Club Constitution 2018