The steps to joining our club are :
1) Come along to a club night and play a few games with us to see if we’re a good fit for you
2) If you want to join as a member, fill out the membership form below and pay the applicable fee
Our membership rates for the 2019 Club Season are the same as for the 2018 season.
|Member with feathers||$140||Includes feather fee|
|Member without feathers||$110||Additional $3 feather fee payable on Thursdays|
|Half season membership||$80||Only available after 1st July, $3 feather fee payable on Thursdays|
Membership offers the following benefits :
– Senior Club play on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
– Entry to Interclub tournaments
– Lower court hire rate at Badminton Canterbury’s hall at 220 Pages Road
– Entry to annual Club Champs tournament
Payment: The preferred method for membership fee payment is direct debit via internet banking.
Please include your full name in the reference so we can identify your payment.
Our account details are:
Fendalton Badminton Club
11 7800 0077315 11
Please note all members are bound by the terms of our club Constitution which you can view here :
Fendalton Badminton Club Constitution 2018